Hello and Welcome!
My name is Kayo Gill.
- Healing means you learn to treat yourself and others with more love and kindness through thoughts, words and actions.
- We are never too old or too wounded to start a healing journey.
- Everything vibrates, including our thoughts, words and actions.
- To find sustainable balance in life, one must adjust the underlying imbalance at a subconscious level.
- Well-being is a lifelong process of living in harmony with your body.
I was a special education teacher for over 13 years in New Zealand and Australia. I used to be a gym bunny and enjoyed being active. Being physically active is a sign of health, right? Doesn’t being busy mean I’m successful?
Suppressing chronic stress from work, earthquakes and life in general, my body finally said, “enough is enough!” A Burn Out. I had ZERO energy. I ran out of breath going from the bedroom to the kitchen. I broke down in tears when I finally reached the kitchen.
This is when my journey towards true health started. For many years, I believed that I was never good enough. I worked hard to be accepted by society and the people around me. Every day I would beat myself up with harsh words and thoughts thinking these words should be used as ‘ motivation’.
I intuitively knew I needed to look closely at my emotions and energy. I sought assistance from Alternative Health Practitioners and Energy Healers. They took me on the road to Self Acceptance and Forgiveness; something I had avoided or conveniently ignored for many years.
I learned to let go of the past. I learned that I am enough.
The experience of hitting the Rock Bottom and transforming it into the Solid Foundation naturally lead me to study energy medicine, to help others who feel the same way as I used to.
Where I went from there
I continued studying and practising the art of Healing and Meditation. Finally, the passion took me to India for the first time in 2015. This is where I trained to become a qualified Sound Healer, and completed my Reiki Master/Teacher training. I feel very fortunate to have studied under these teachers who are highly gifted and experienced. In 2016, I went back to India and became a certified Hatha Yoga teacher.
Pranic Healing, a simple yet powerful modern healing technique, came knocking on my door in 2018 when I was feeling stuck with the level of Healing that I was offering. I wanted to offer a deeper, more profound healing. I flew back to India and I studied with my masters privately for 4 weeks. During my studies, I dedicated my spare time to healing and saw many positive results. I now combine Sound Healing and Pranic Healing principles for a deeper healing experience.
My studies include
- Tibetan Sound Healing and Meditation (Maayaa Dhami, India) 2015
- 200 hrs Yoga Teacher Training (Hatha Yoga World Dharamsala, India) 2016
- Basic and Colour Pranic Healing (Hardesh Sood, Dharamshala, India) 2018
- Healing with Indian Sounds and Mantras (Hardesh Sood, Dharamshala, India) 2018
- Advanced Pranic Healing (Supriti Sood, Dharamshala, India) 2018
- Integrated Quantum Medicine – IQM Level 1 (Noorah Hansen, Christchurch) 2018
- Sanskrit Mantra Workshop (Anandra George, Heart of Sound, Bali) 2019
- Yoga Nidra (Phoebe McMillan, Dunedin) 2021
- Ongoing training of Nāda Yoga – Yoga of Sound and Sanskrit (Anandra George, Heart of Sound)